Friday, July 13, 2012

Cheapest Cuprinol Decking Stain

About Experts Sitemap - Group 27 - Page 3 2012-08-30
You will have to watch about the sealer disolving the foam. Ask an Icynene rep for your area. I find that Cuprinol from Sherwin I would use whatever is the cheapest product you can find.

Citristrip Bulgarian AK 74 Magazines - Expose plum kuluz kuluz kuluz kuluz KULUZ KULUZ










I guess this trend lived a short life, like the "wrap wire folder stock in paracord" trend did, if it caught on then I'm sure that I would not have been the first one to upload it to youtube. I was not very impressed with the color that was exposed, I'm sure it looked good straight outta the factory but after the Bulgarians crudely sanded and ground off the Russian factory markings and painted them with their asphalt like paint, the Magazines are just not really worth striping. I was already going to Lowes for some much needed Norm Abram, so I decided to pickum up some Citristrip to see what type of zesty tang I could get out of my surplus mags.

I really don't think it was worth the mess, however if your after that black cherry color or planning on painting the mags a different color then this would be ideal, I will probably paint the two mags a different color and just leave the other ones with Bulgarian paint as is


Sand or Most paints dont like to stick.

Citristrip










Giitting ready to put on the Citristrip


Stain is relatively easy, but it must be clean ... Read Article

Cheapest Cuprinol Decking Stain

Deck Care Fast & Easy
Stain the decking it becomes a high maintenance item, like regular deck woods. I'll describe cleaning, brightening, Cuprinol & Cuprinol Professional 800-424-5837 www.cuprinol.com W.M. Barr & Co. Citristrip 800-235-3546 www.citristrip.com ... Get Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment